This Program will help participants:
- To know the basics of Stress Testing.
- To understand the role of the Risk department in relation to stress testing.
- To know the Capital Adequacy Framework & key tools of managing different risks.
- To understand the specific risks involved in Islamic Banking & develop strategies to mitigate.
- To know the regulatory compliance, periodic reporting and review.
Introduction to the Stress Testing.
- The role of risk department & responsibility of the Board.
- Capital adequacy framework.
Key tools for managing various risks:
> Credit risk.
> Market risk.
> Rate of return risk.
> Liquidity risk.
> Risk arising from securitization activities.
> Operational risk.
> Financial group risk.
- Specific risks in Islamic finance.
- Stress Testing Methodologies, Sensitivity & scenario analysis.
- Development of policies & procedures.
- Implementation & Supervision.
- Compliance with Regulations, Periodic Reporting & Review.
All banking staffs (middle level staff – all departments).
To be mutually agreed.
No Reviews found for this course.