This Program will help participants:
- To gain a Global qualification that covers Islamic finance from both a technical and a Shari’ah perspective.
- To understand the influence of Shari’ah in a business context in banking & finance contracts.
- To understand basic products of Islamic banks including Mudharaba, Musharaka, Murabaha, Ijarah, Salam, Istisna and current accounts.
- To know underlying principles of Islamic asset management, Sukuk market and Islamic insurance.
- To obtain Associate membership from CISI-UK.
- The Basis of Islamic Banking and Finance.
- An Introduction to Islamic Finance.
- Islamic Principles of Exchange.
- Basic Contracts and their Treatment.
- Financial Contracts and Techniques
- Applied by Islamic Banks.
- Islamic Assets & Funds Management.
- Sukuk (Islamic Bonds) Market.
- Islamic Insurance – Takaful.
- Islamic Corporate Governance.
All banking staffs (middle level staff – all departments).
To be mutually agreed.
No Reviews found for this course.
0 STUDENTS ENROLLED