This Program will help participants:
• To understand the Islamic Investment guidelines, in respect of managing assets and funds.
• To know the Islamic stock selection process.
• To know how to preserve & manage wealth. CONTENTS:
• Introduction and importance of investment in Islam.
• Structuring Islamic Funds.
• Different types of Islamic Funds.
• Islamic stock selection process & investing in equities.
• Islamic Indices.
• Islamic Asset, Funds & Wealth Management.
• Hedging Tools and Techniques in Islamic Finance Investment Management.
• Market risk management strategies for Islamic Funds.
• Liquidity strategies for Islamic Funds.
• Basics of Islamic Wealth Management.
• Key Differences between Conventional and Islamic Wealth Management.
• Role of the Islamic Financial planner.
Corporate & Investment Banking staffs
(middle level staff – all departments).
To be mutually agreed.
No Reviews found for this course.