This Program will help participants:
- To achieve the Executive Diploma Level in iBanker. Learners are assessed in each of the main subject areas through a variety of methods such as written exams, online exams and assignments.
– Islamic Banking & Finance:
- Islamic Banking & Finance (IB&F).
- Shariah Supervisory Board (SSB).
- Islamic Vs Conventional Banking.
- Islamic Finance Infrastructure Institutions (IFIIs).
- The Islamic Law of Contracts & its Classifications.
- Islamic Retail Banking Products.
- Islamic Finance – Micro & SMEs.
- Islamic Commercial & Corporate Banking.
- Islamic Investment Banking.
- Takaful (Islamic Insurance).
- Sukuk (Islamic Bonds) Market.
- Corporate Governance.
– Conventional Banking and Finance System:
- Overview of Banking & Finance System.
- Banking sector & its role in the Economy.
- Financial Market & Intermediaries.
- Bank Regulations and Supervision.
- Relationship between Conventional & Islamic Banking.
– Risk & Credit Management:
- Introduction to Risk Management.
- Different Types of Risk.
- Approaches to Risk Management.
- Risk faced by Conventional & Islamic Banking Industry.
- Risk associated with Islamic Finance Products.
- Review & Audit Control Systems.
- Islamic Credit Management.
- Students aspiring to build a career in Islamic banking & finance.
- All banking staffs.
To be mutually agreed.
No Reviews found for this course.