This Program will help participants:
- To understand the role of BCBS (Basel Committee for Banking Supervision) & BIS (Bank for International Settlements) in the Banking & Finance industry.
- To know the BASEL I & BASEL II
- To understand the need for BASEL III and relevant timeline.
- To know the BASEL III implementation and key financial ratios.
- To apply the BASEL III relevance for Islamic Banks and its implications.
- Introduction to BCBS (Basel Committee for Banking Supervision).
- BIS (Bank for International Settlements).
- Various BASEL Accords (I, II, II.5, III, III.5) – Timings & Situations.
- Why BASEL III and its new versions?
- BASEL III – Phases of Implementation.
- BASEL III – Key fundamental ratios.
- BASEL III applicable to Islamic Banks (YES / NO/ Partially).
- Relevance & implications of BASEL III on Islamic Banks/Banking and Management.
Risk & Credit Department Staff, Finance Department Staff (middle level staff – all departments).
To be mutually agreed.
No Reviews found for this course.